Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
max-torque clutch shoe
I have a max-torque two shoe clutch that the linings on the shoes are worn out. Is there anyone that repairs these?

Thanks,

Michael
(10-11-2017, 08:42 PM)Michael Drechnowicz Wrote: I have a max-torque two shoe clutch that the linings on the shoes are worn out. Is there anyone that repairs these?

Thanks,

Michael

yep,
i have 7 sets already relined and ready to go.
the old cores need to be in unbroken condition to get credit on them.
send pm is you'd like.
Cool
Dave L.
David, are you looking for old Max Torque parts by any chance?
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
Richie Engel relines clutch and brake shoes. (705) 445-5766 (Ontario, Canada)
(10-12-2017, 02:49 PM)Bill Peck Wrote: Richie Engel relines clutch and brake shoes. (705) 445-5766 (Ontario, Canada)

Thanks everyone

Michael
(10-11-2017, 08:42 PM)Michael Drechnowicz Wrote: I have a max-torque two shoe clutch that the linings on the shoes are worn out. Is there anyone that repairs these?

Thanks,

Michael

ask again on VKA Facebook now that I see you have karting interest...
Louie Figone re-lines Max Torque clutch shoes as well.
(10-12-2017, 12:02 PM)Jim Waltz Wrote: David, are you looking for old Max Torque parts by any chance?

yes jim,
i am always interested in max torque parts.
me and richie e are trying to keep them going as viable clutches.

as far as richie e goes because of the massive shipping issues/import duties from here to canada and back it becomes expensive fast trying to send parts by the piece to him.
what we did was i provided richie with dead shoes he had them relined and i am selling here in usa.
we see each other at events so the expensive shipping becomes a non issue.

dave l.
Dave L.
(10-12-2017, 10:57 PM)David Luciani Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 12:02 PM)Jim Waltz Wrote: David, are you looking for old Max Torque parts by any chance?

yes jim,
i am always interested in max torque parts.
me and richie e are trying to keep them going as viable clutches.

as far as richie e goes because of the massive shipping issues/import duties from here to canada and back it becomes expensive fast trying to send parts by the piece to him.
what we did was i provided richie with dead shoes he had them relined and i am selling here in usa.
we see each other at events so the expensive shipping becomes a non issue.

dave l.
Dave,

At one point I collected a bunch of old Max Torque parts.  I'll have to take a look and see what I have.
FYI-Any relined set stamped ML9 inside were to go to me from Rich!