Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 cuddybeck final report ..
..first off... have to give Al. P and Rick K. a huge thank you ..not to mention everyone that helped out ..
awesome event who ever missed not attending for whatever reason ..really missed out ...
as far as I could tell it was smooth sailing all weekend ..and I need to thank every single person that helped me
have the best event I have ever attended ...
nite races were soooo much fun..
 the scored races were some of the closest racing I ever seen ..specially 6.1 rear class ..
I don't think there were any ..!!!! on track incidents during the actual races ..the time trials went perfect ..first time I ever done it ..not sure if the other tracks in the series did it also ..??
but if they didn't .....everyone that has an event should think about it ..it took 0 more minutes didn't hold up nuttin ..on race day they have 2 practice sessions  by class ..the second practice we had transponders ..how you timed
was how you lined up ..personally myself I thought it was waaaay better than pill pick line up how you sign  in whatever ...fast guys up front all way back to folks that didn't wanna actually race hard ..
and they stressed the fact all weekend if ya don't wanna race don't ...!!!!... pretty simple I think ...?? they only ask please stay in your line when us guys lapped everyone ..
i think everyone had a great time ..??  ..track is smooooth and fast maybe not 100 percent rear engine friendly but we was getting around it pretty good ..no complaints
looking forward to 2018 cuddybeck events ..spring and fall ..and also I hope they do the series again ..I seen absolutely noooo difference than regular gentlemen,s race demonstrations whatever ..actually I think the way they lined use up had some to do with that ..THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE ...track owners flaggers everyone ...
(10-08-2017, 08:34 AM)steve miller Wrote: ..first off... have to give Al. P and Rick K. a huge thank you ..not to mention everyone that helped out ..
awesome event who ever missed not attending for whatever reason ..really missed out ...
as far as I could tell it was smooth sailing all weekend ..and I need to thank every single person that helped me
have the best event I have ever attended ...
nite races were soooo much fun..
 the scored races were some of the closest racing I ever seen ..specially 6.1 rear class ..
I don't think there were any ..!!!! on track incidents during the actual races ..the time trials went perfect ..first time I ever done it ..not sure if the other tracks in the series did it also ..??
but if they didn't .....everyone that has an event should think about it ..it took 0 more minutes didn't hold up nuttin ..on race day they have 2 practice sessions  by class ..the second practice we had transponders ..how you timed
was how you lined up ..personally myself I thought it was waaaay better than pill pick line up how you sign  in whatever ...fast guys up front all way back to folks that didn't wanna actually race hard ..
and they stressed the fact all weekend if ya don't wanna race don't ...!!!!... pretty simple I think ...?? they only ask please stay in your line when us guys lapped everyone ..
i think everyone had a great time ..??  ..track is smooooth and fast maybe not 100 percent rear engine friendly but we was getting around it pretty good ..no complaints
looking forward to 2018 cuddybeck events ..spring and fall ..and also I hope they do the series again ..I seen absolutely noooo difference than regular gentlemen,s race demonstrations whatever ..actually I think the way they lined use up had some to do with that ..THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE ...track owners flaggers everyone ...

Thanks Steve! Rick and I really appreciate your Kind words. 
We will pass your thoughts along to the Hannens and their staff. 
I think they did a great job. I could not have asked any more from them. 
All in all, a perfect couple of days!
That is great to hear! Thanks for the update.
Me and my girls would like to add a personal thanks to the Hannen’s. The support and professionalism demonstrated by their entire crew was fantastic! They run a top shelf family oriented Karting Facility. Me and my girls had a blast, memory's were made and looking foward to our next trip back.
Chris p