Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVENT CANCELLED OCT 8 THOMPSON SPEEDWAY CT
(09-27-2017, 08:13 PM)Gordie Beidler Wrote: Hotel, whats wrong with camping in the truck one night

..yes sir ..that's first time I ever was gonna try hotel... and it turned into disaster ..ended up in my truck at track ..

so ill be in my same spot as always on corner right up the lane from you sleepin in.,  on ., or under the Ol s10 .. Smile

chris was good to see you and your dad at Fremont hope you enjoyed ..
(09-27-2017, 08:16 PM)Chris a Postiglione Wrote: Sounds good Steve hopefully I'll have all 3 historic karts ready. Should be a good  turn out in all classes.

btt
Bummer! I was really looking forward to running the big track, I even borrowed a 4.4 gear for the occasion. BUT, I will be at Cuddy. See you there.
Steve,
what i meant was if i go to cuddeback i'm not available to work.
it isn't so fun that i can skip out on over 2,000 bux i'll make being available to work.

when i was running cuddeback i skipped two big theatre jobs in the four years i was promoting cuddeback.
that cost me ALOT of money.
but being the promoter i was obligated to be there .
since i am no longer in that role i really need to follow the money so paying bills is less stressful.

just to go the sunday thompson event i had agreed to work smaller pay jobs so i could be there.
it meant alot to me but i was gonna take about 700-800 bux hit on pay.
with thompson cancelled i was able to get re-booked to my better theatre job.
i'm a senior union guy these days, enough now where i'm able to do job switching last minute crap.
but that was just barely.

anyway i hope you guys have fun and the weather holds , it usually does.
Cool
Dave L.