Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Flea Minibike - QUICK! Before Dave deletes my post!
Bug was a few weeks late releasing a response to the beautiful Go Kart Cycle.
When they did, it was really a few Bug steering hoops welded together.
I'm wondering in anybody has one, or has some pictures I can drool over.
I would like to make a copy of that mini.

PM me, so Dave is happy Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

one on facebook for sale has p/p engine ..ill see if I can find it ..I think it was backyard karts and mini bike page ..
1100.00 but was nice orig ..
(09-25-2017, 09:37 AM)steve miller Wrote: one on craigslist for sale has  p/p engine ..ill see if I can find it ..I think it was backyard karts and mini bike page ..
1100.00 but was nice  orig ..

Gee whiz Steve - I don't think I am that rich, but I would like to see it if you can find it!
..im trying ..I don't really understand facebook ..some stuff listed month ago right on top ..but something yesterday cant even find ..or 50 million post down the page ..
Help ..Anyone ..??? ..face book assistance needed.. Lol..
I'm confused. Steve wrote: "one on facebook for sale..." When Terry quoted Steve, it came out: "one on CRAIGSLIST for sale..." How did it do that?
Does anyone know how many of the first gen Fleas Bug made? Minibikes were not big in Central Florida. When Pop finally ordered one for the kart shop, it was one of the later Fleas with the different frame and 6" wheels. Those were a lot easier to ride, though maybe not as nimble. If you look at my avatar, you can see the shop's Flea in the background in Mom's front yard. TJ
I messed up ..typed craigslist ..when I realized it and edit it to facebook ..terry was responding at same time ..
Ah, So! Now I'm less confused! TJ
yep like good ol days with cb radios ..terry stepped on me... while I was correcting my mess up ..Lol..
steve,
why would i delete a mini bike post??
i like minibikes have several as they too seem to be breeding at my house.
we have considered making a minibike page but we'd need another admin so far nobody has offered.
anyway neat post.
yer bud
Cool
Dave L.
..Dave ., I dunno why you would delete mini bike post ..

Ask Terry he started it ...Lol..