Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1961 Bonanza kart
I have a 1961 Bonanza duel engine kart. I've been searching the web trying to find any pictures of another one with no luck. I've only seen a couple old advertising pictures. Just wondering if anyone has one. I would love to see a picture or maybe I have the only one. Any thoughts appreciated.
post a picture ...

mines 1962 or 63 ..
I think 1961 is still old long style chassis ..could be or could not be live axle

Look in our own forum or on Google. They were pretty common in the day. https://www.vintagekartforum.com/showthr...p?tid=1284 Ted
Steve,

You have so many karts that they're all starting to look the same! LOL, isn't that a picture of your Blitz kart above?!
(09-12-2017, 08:05 PM)ted johnson Wrote: Look in our own forum or on Google. They were pretty common in the day. https://www.vintagekartforum.com/showthr...p?tid=1284 Ted

Thanks for the reply. I've seen that add Ted Johnson and one other one for that same year. Steve Miller that's and awesome kart. The chassis I have looks just like the original add. Just wanted to see if anyone actually has that same kart. I've only been searching for a couple months but haven't had any luck. Would love to restore it back to it's original glory some day soon.
oh good lord I need to pay attention ... sorry I thought I seen blitz kart ...sorry folks ..
Steve M, say it ain't so... there's a rear-engine kart that you don't have at least ONE of?
Is it like this one ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No Chris it's different. I'm trying to figure out how to upload a picture or cut and paste a photo. If you Google 1961 Bonanza go-kart there's two images from old advertising that show up. Thanks for the sharing though.
Chris, yours looks like a Bonanza R900 or R900S. Later kart. Very light, but tight to sit in. I actually was thinking of building a "characature" of the R900S with the seat shoved back for extra room. I even have it CAD modeled on the computer. Decided to build the n1ke instead. Ted