Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Sahagian obituary and funeral info
i cannot believe i have to post this but it's something i can do.

Obituary
Christopher Sahagian, 49, passed Thursday, September 7, 2017. He was the beloved husband of Michele L. (Faubert) Sahagian and the devoted son of Sahag and Anne (Melikian) Sahagian. He also leaves his two children Calandra A. Sahagian and Christopher H. Sahagian, both of whom he was immensely proud. Chris was a dedicated mechanic for the City of Cranston for the past 30 years and a member of the Laborer’s Union Local 1322. He was passionate about his family and friends. Through the years he collected all types of classic cars and slot cars. He also loved restoring and racing vintage go karts. He was a founding member of the Vintage Karting Assoc., and was a member of Vintage Karting America, through which he made many close and lasting friendships.

His funeral service will be held Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 10 am in the Thomas & Walter Quinn Funeral Chapel, 2435 Warwick Ave, Warwick. Burial will be in North Burial Ground, Providence. Visiting hours Tuesday 4-7 pm.

link to Christopher Sahagian obituary and funeral visitor list

we don't have many pix of chris he wasn't a public guy but at a friends suggestion i invite those so inclined to post them here.
Angel
Dave L.