Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TBO

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Kart-dec...gN&vxp=mtr

a rare collectors item,,
and that sir is how you promote an event on ebay without them sqaushing the ad.
love it
Cool
Dave L.
Leave it to Rob and Bob, a GREAT event just keeps getting better. Looking forward to seeing all the REAR matters.
Sam
i really hate that rigp and tbo are same weekend.
this year i'm doing rigp again unless my back is still blown out next week.
if my back isn't ok i'll tooter over to tbo and just visit.
Big Grin
Dave L.
Come to Camden with us. If you make it through there, head west to Rock island. If you don't, go back east to Fremont. It will be a go-kartin extravaganza no matter how you slice it!
gads the things I want to say,,but won't....

zip it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gw
Cool A mellow GW......!

THE BIG ONE presented by Rear Engine American Racers will be held Labor Day weekend in Fremont Ohio and up for sale is a decal from the event.

This decal is a collectors item from THE BIG ONE celebrating its 16th anniversary of this historical event which celebrates America's early days of karting in a party like atmosphere with on track driving displays, free lunches and refreshments plus a kart show, raffles, and more.

More info on this decal and THE BIG ONE can be found at www.rearenginekarts.com

Old guys, old karts......young guys, gals, mom, grand pa......just don't bring a kart that the engine isn't in the rear or you'll likely be removed from the property....yikes  Confused and no tiller motors, yardys.......lots of rules, err'' guidelines to follow to enjoy the festivities

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)