Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rupp or Dart Kart Upholstery
Several members have requested information on getting upholstery or wanting to buy used seats for their Dart kart projects .

Every now and then I have pointed them in the direction of a friend of mine Deb in the New Jersey area that sells
reproduction Rupp Kart upholstery on her ebay site .

I have directed all that messaged me to ebay, but I received an email from Deb saying that if members want to contact her to ask questions or are needing a seat.....to just ask for her email from me by PM......

Seems she tried to sign up here to be a member and post, but for some reason the powers that be thought she was using a fake name and her membership was rejected .

I don't want to post her email address to all the search engines, so for those few that want to contact Deb just PM me
here .

Thanks.

Images below show the original style Rupp, the Dart Logo seat and my custom pleated style seat.....not sure she
has the pleated available anymore .

The other seller of Dart seats on ebay does not  have them ready to ship, but Deb has upholstery in stock .

Notice the disclaimer....they are nice custom made seats though !

MADE TO ORDER ALLOW FOR EXTENDED SHIPPING TIME "

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-17-2017, 05:09 PM)Randy Dacus Wrote: Several members have requested information on getting upholstery or wanting to buy used seats for their Dart kart projects .

Every now and then I have pointed them in the direction of a friend of mine Deb in the New Jersey area that sells
reproduction Rupp Kart upholstery on her ebay site .

I have directed all that messaged me to ebay, but I received an email from Deb saying that if members want to contact her to ask questions or are needing a seat.....to just ask for her email from me by PM......

Seems she tried to sign up here to be a member and post, but for some reason the powers that be thought she was using a fake name and her membership was rejected .

I don't want to post her email address to all the search engines, so for those few that want to contact Deb just PM me
here .

Thanks.

Images below show the original style Rupp, the Dart Logo seat and my custom pleated style seat.....not sure she
has the pleated available anymore .

The other seller of Dart seats on ebay does not  have them ready to ship, but Deb has upholstery in stock .

Notice the disclaimer....they are nice custom made seats though !

MADE TO ORDER ALLOW FOR EXTENDED SHIPPING TIME "
just got my seat from her ,very nice just have to add a couple of snaps. I got it with in a week