Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1963 Rupp A Bone on ebay with Radiator (not mine)
This Dart kart has been seen and discussed before, anyone recall more info on the history ??

Comes with double trailer.

Hamilton Ohio

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Rupp-Dar...SwskFZhoA4
I remember it had a water cooled Konig type power plant on it and it was running on a farm road.....still has the three Go Powers and the odd ball rear rim either a Hands or Palmini style wheel .

I'm sure there's some images that could be found on the different search engines, as they seem to copy ebay photos
a lot .

James Chutak  has one that is similar, but it's a Go Kart chassis .

I think the tiller motor went on it just to make it run, but here we are several years down the road and back up for sale
in the yard cart condition Sad

The seller says, " had this about 7+ years and never really used it " so looks like it wasn't purchased the last time it was up for auction .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-07-2017, 04:00 AM)Randy Dacus Wrote: I remember it had a water cooled Konig type power plant on it and it was running on a farm road.....still has the three Go Powers and the odd ball rear rim either a Hands or Palmini style wheel .

I'm sure there's some images that could be found on the different search engines, as they seem to copy ebay photos
a lot .

James Chutak  has one that is similar, but it's a Go Kart chassis .

I think the tiller motor went on it just to make it run, but here we are several years down the road and back up for sale
in the yard cart condition Sad

The seller says, " had this about 7+ years and never really used it " so looks like it wasn't purchased the last time it was up for auction .
That frame looks like my 61 or maybe a 62.