Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1960 sears catalog
Looking for the kart section out of this catalog with the sears 300 kart. I'm willing to buy the whole catalog or just pay for photo copies.
Did you check the World Wide Web ?   Maybe since Sears is slowly closing down they might have a catalog from back in 1960 .....time is running out Sad

Check this post out ....someone was selling their Sears Kart :
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/thre...rt.977592/

Old ad pictures is about all there is, unless someone here has printed manuals to share .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks but I've seen those advertisement photos before. I have a 1961 suburban-ranch supplies and fencing catalog that has the sears kart 300 in it I'm just curious if they are in any earlier or later catalogs. I'm looking for info and specs that would have been listed in sales ad within the catalogs.

Can't remember whether New Monarch began producing the 300 in late '60 or in '61. Before this kart, Sears had the earlier David Bradley Racer Kart that I believe was also an offering of New Monarch Machine. They had a primitive chassis wit what appeared to be a riding mower front end. White with red trim. TJ
BOBBYSTAREYES on Ebay has originals of two different ads for that kart.

He does very high quality reproductions from his library of originals at a modest price.

Easy guy to deal with as well.

Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA