Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORIGINAL LATE-'61 GO KART 800 FOR MY KARTING BUDDY TIMMY
Timmy has been a karting slacker these last few years !!!

But but but Jim, there's more kart slackers then old guys going these days, maybe it's time for Tim to let it go,
would solve a lot of issues and it might finally get out of storage once again .

"Letting go is hard to do"......sounds like one of those old songs from back in the day Big Grin

It's a beautiful Go Kart 800.....it deserves to be a runner, just finish it and bring it out yourself now that you are going to be close to our favorite tracks in NorCal .....then all Tim has to do is hang out and make a few laps for old time sake Smile .

One excuse is as good as another....to why we all don't do or say one day we'll get "A"  "Round To It " and that day never comes around ......kind of a sad scenario , but that's how life is......too much to keep us from doing it all, so you choose your choices and let go of what you aren't passionate about .......I suppose I'm a slacker myself on many things ....oh well .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: ORIGINAL LATE-'61 GO KART 800 FOR MY KARTING BUDDY TIMMY - by Randy Dacus - 08-06-2017, 02:09 PM