Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
modern dual carb linkage that looks like it'll work on the old set ups!!
at Avon this week i noticed a very clean set up a good friend was running on his rear kart. 
while i was wandering around getting info for carby article i saw his set up in a pix.
long story short i think he's running a buller dual tilly rig.

the neat part is they are set up like a gem dual but with modern parts.
while i wouldn't use the modern carbs myself their dual throttle linkage set up is very clean.

i investigated and found it's also pretty cheap ($40.00).
link for dual carb linkage by buller

looks like it'll be a direct bolt in for dual carbs i am ordering one and will report back.
heres a pix of the carb set up.

Dave L.
Extremely nice kit. Buller sells them. It utilizes tie rods/ suspension/ throttle linkage components from the rc car, boat and plane market . Avalible from any hobby shop for half the price if you wana do a little research. Iam using traxxis components are redly avalible and come stainless. And anodized different colors.
aha
thanx chris p. for info.
i'm not into rc plane stuff but do know people who are.
just in case do you any links on the parts on the net?
Dave L.
(07-31-2017, 12:03 PM)Chris a Postiglione Wrote: Extremely nice kit. Buller sells them.  It utilizes tie rods/ suspension/ throttle linkage components from the rc car, boat and plane market . Avalible from any hobby shop for half the price if you wana do a little research. Iam using traxxis  components are redly avalible and come stainless. And anodized different colors.

Chris, If you would share those part numbers it would be greatly appreciated. Or what model car they came off of.
I'll try and dig up the exact part numbers I used for the linkage.
(07-31-2017, 02:41 PM)David Luciani Wrote: aha
thanx chris p. for info.
i'm not into rc plane stuff but do know people who are.
just in case do you any links on the parts on the net?

Here.....
http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti...e+rod+ends