Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VKA Brodhead Dual Rear Race Video
(08-05-2017, 08:19 PM)ted johnson Wrote: Are you running PVL ignition? I've yet to have one fail. My last dual was the two Bonbright 610's on the Van Tech. I had alky Mikunis on them, and didn't get them right. I wish it'd had dual alky HL's on them. The steering wheel on the Van Tech sits too low for my tummy, so I gave up on the kart and like a fool, sold the engines. My pal, Charlie has the kart now with twin Mc7's on it. The only time he's run it was at Brodhead, but he was feeling a bit woozy, and didn't run too many laps. The Photon's set up with frame tabs for a single centered engine, or two engines inside the frame rails. Maybe one day! Ted

Yea its one of our US Motor Power 820s with the PVL.  It would go complete maverick on us.  Changed out the ignition everything worked.  Prior to that there was no shutting it down until you pinched the fuel line.  Choking, kill switch, pulling the plug wire, none would shut if off, almost like it was dieseling.  The other engine was one of our modified Benders kind of like a Bonbright.  Dual 820s are super torquey.

Messages In This Thread
RE: VKA Brodhead Dual Rear Race Video - by Shawn Welte - 08-07-2017, 04:25 PM