Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marauder II, alot NOS parts
Guys,
I need to sell my Hornet Marauder II.
It's in the mid stage of restoration. I have a large group of NOS parts from Richard Peck. It has all 4 wheels, 2 sets of front brakes, new master cylinders, new caliper, 3 saddle tanks, etc. I plan to bring all the stuff to Brodhead in July. Anybody interested???
$1800.00 invested, first $875.00 takes it.
Brian
262-384-1266
srd@alexssa.net
(06-21-2017, 10:42 PM)Brian Sheridan Wrote: Guys,
I need to sell my Hornet Marauder II.
It's in the mid stage of restoration. I have a large group of NOS parts from Richard Peck. It has all 4 wheels, 2 sets of front brakes, new master cylinders, new caliper, 3 saddle tanks, etc. I plan to bring all the stuff to Brodhead in July. Anybody interested???
$1800.00 invested, first $875.00 takes it.
Brian
262-384-1266
srd@alexssa.net

Brian you have a pm. Let me know if it's still available.
  " If you don't like the way I'm living, Just leave this long haired country boy alone"
LB ....if you want it, best to call Brian direct, as he doesn't visit here too often anymore .....or email.....he does reply .

I remember when he purchased that chassis, his priorities have changed to less is more when it comes to Vintage Karts
......Brian puts so much effort into his restorations......so when he decides to pass them on...he never gets a return on the investment he has done to the project, but the new owner gets a machine to be proud to own !

Everything I ever received from Brian has exceeded my expectations ......both quality and value....!