Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Margay motor mount
I recently acquired this mount set up in a purchase.
I'm gathering from the way it is to be set up it's a Margay unit.
Has anyone ever seen this type of set up?
I'd like to gather any info about them that I could.

I would like to possibly find another to make a set for a New Breed enduro twin project.
Thanks,
Jeff

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

jeff, i have this one. it's for a west bend. if you can use it it's yours. next time be a little more socialable and stay at the track a little longer. i thought i was bad. i only stayed for 2 hours. you must have been there for less.

jeff, found 2 more. these are for mcculloch.

Chuck, I just got a rear engine new breed this weekend.  It is complete except for the Mac engine mount.  I have the base but the part you have (that mounts to the engine) is missing.   What do you want for one of those mounts for macs?   Thx...Ron PM Sent...
I do remember those side plates with the "ballooned" chain guards. The purpose was to allow clearance for the (then) new thing known as oil clutches, specifically ones the size of Hartmans. If anyone remembers, the majority of early oil clutches were still outboard and this was an adequate solution just prior to the popularity of a sidewinder which permitted use of inboard sprocket clutches.
ron, this is the only one i have left. the other 2 that i showed sold after i posted them.

(12-20-2017, 06:46 PM)chuck giacobbe Wrote: ron, this is the only one i have left. the other 2 that i showed sold after i posted them.

Thx Chuck, that would not do the trick.   If anyone else has one available, please let me know.....Ron