Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S Flexo Big Bear Scrambler On The Bay
Art....the interested party was Nick, but  he's the one selling this frame .

If anyone else is interested, I just got back from a buying trip to Los Angeles......I was picking up a Bug Kart
and the seller said he also had a few mini bikes .

Like it was GK mini bike heaven.....there were the original frames that can fit in a passenger car trunk....only two stroke engines will fit this small frame, then some taller models, Mickey Bikes, Taco's, and Garbro 5 inch wheels, early Azusa wheels......original steel tanks that came on early style engines.

The GK bikes even have the original steel wheels, the frames hanging on the wall were primed and in the shed there were more in multi layer paint condition .

I had been looking for some time for a GK Cycle mini......so I came home with a taller Flexo mini and a clone Taco Frijole
in flash rust patina......Go Power wheels, also a one off Moon tank to put on the Flexo.......I spent more then I should,
but.......why wait when you are on a roll......I had a great time and of course finished my Bug collection .

I also got to spend a Sunday afternoon with my friend Enzo before heading home, only two more karts left on my bucket list .....Caretta  and an Alpha Mark 10.......but I have plenty of projects to finish before those get real .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flexo Big Bear Scrambler On The Bay - by Randy Dacus - 06-06-2017, 03:06 PM