Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USPS Great service!!!!!!!!
Just thought I would make public my experience with our Great Public servants at the United States Post Office:
sent carb to Australia... it was sent to Austria, never left USA, never heard from again, agent failed to apply insurance.
sent 2 BBomb crank halves to NC... box arrived right on time NO CONTENTS.. applied claim twice claim denied no sales receipt, 30 year old parts, must prove current value.
sent check to florida.... never arrived, nothing
bought 2 heads form Virginia, mailed 30 days ago, agent typed in wrong Zip code, package currently ??????
I have had several more episodes with USPS, each time I have contacted postal employees including the Postmaster, each time I was told they would track and locate the missing mail, then they would CALL me with a update, I have yet to receive a call from anyone or receive any lost mail.
Use the USPS at your own peril it will eventually bite you then piss all over you for using this lousy service.
If your postal servants (employees)are anything like the ones in my hometown you can understand why stuff don't get to were it suppose to,,,

and OMG don't walk in with a Trump shirt on,,,s*** hits the fan,,,LOL

gw
I did not open this post previously because of the title.

I have been a Federal, State and local government civil servant.

I left civil service because no one there was interested in doing much of anything, and the few things they put their hands to were disasters.

I have had some similar experiences with the USPS.

Hence my use of UPS almost exclusively.
Jim Waltz, West Sacramento, CA
i haven't tried a Trump shirt in the P.O. yet.
it's hard enough to get them to do anything without deliberately rattling the cage!!!
they manage to not lose stuff from the new haven local branch.

milford branch i'm still up in air about. seems when i send by their self service machine there is never an issue so maybe it's the people at branches being jerks?

as a side note
with Trump running things maybe Government Employees are afraid we will start expecting them to actually do their job correctly??
main problem with government services is they just don't do their job much anymore!!
i went onto the State Of Connecticut DMV website run by a COMPUTER to pay a minor DMV bill.
Imagine my surprise when i was put INTO A LINE to WAIT MY TURN to pay the bill???
it's a f'ing computer supposedly capable of millions of transactions EVERY SECOND.
apparently as a DMV computer it was INFECTED with the DMV virus that effects every DMV employee everywhere!!!
please wait in line must be part of their charter or something.

????

Cool
Dave L.
Forgot to add I bought 2 starters from California on Ebay, never received them, filed for search at post office, never heard from them.
BUT I did pay for this via paypal correctly using their service ( payment meant for payment of good and services, NOT gift ) hence they gladly refunded my money, this is the only way you can expect to get paid for losses.
no more USPS for me
They lost a NOS g0ld colored WEst Bend 610 a dozen years back and took them 2 whole
months to complete the $350 payment to purchaser, who had me doing double detailed work,
following up work especially when he lost all the documents I mailed to him proving that I was
indeed going after USPS diligently. The motor was never found and I think it was the Chechnians.(sp)
I was lucky, I didn't need no stinkin sales slip back proving its worth. I guess its a whole different story now.

And yes,should you pay with a credit card through PayPal, your covered. that a whole lot different than
PayPal ba1ance and from you checking account, so use your checking account credit/debit card to pay as
well. Should PayPal drop the ball, you report it to the bank card issuer at the bank you use. Just don't
open the claim in this scenario with eBay, but never forget to report the buyer or seller with adbay so it
goes into they're naughty record so if a habit of this persists, they can sanction appropriately.
Thanks,
Mark L./SWNY

one more thing, look into the cross promotion matter in eBay, they like to stick other peoples ads into your auction listing!!
right; all the same items that sell for less. Now if you opt out, and you don't see the ads anymore, log in using a different
eBay I D and look at your postings again and they're still there.....very dishonest of eBay. I saw a you tube about it and it led
me to change my settings only to find it only works when you are logged in same and looking at your listings.
Ebay helps those selling for less money, they suggest a price they should sell for, eBay no longer does anything regarding
copied text and pictures, but this is all normal in an upside world, aint it!
i ship out over a 100 packages a month with USPS. i have used paypal thru ebay, paypal invoices and gifting as a friend thru paypal as payment for shipments. the only time i had a problem with an insurance claim thru USPS was when i was paid thru a gift thru paypal. that's not verification of value. you need an invoice. and as far as lost shipments i probably have had about 2 lost shipments in the 15 years i have been selling on ebay. so honestly you are just looking for reasons to b**tch (i had to abbreviate because this forum wouldn't let me use the other word. it auto-corrected and put in woman. but if the shoe fits). if you want your packages to arrive at their destination you need to pack correctly and label correctly. it's pretty hard to get a package to the correct destination when the USPS employees have to read your chicken scratch. and i guess you guys are going to start bitching about ebay again. i thought you guys flogged that dead horse on the old forum. so if you are unhappy about selling on ebay quit. start selling here on the forum. i'm sure you will get a lot of business.
Too funny....
Weird. Our girls at AZ City seem to do quite well. They've never lost anything yet-knock on wood! TJ
Chuckie is prolly right..its just that one or two that you remember...like a camera I bought for my daughter,,expecting it before her birthday years ago,,,and the dipshits delivered it to 139 south, I'm at 139 North....and scum lived at 139 south,,,600 bux and it took 4 months to get it straight and I had to spend another 600 for my daughters birthday gift...

grrrrrrrr