Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'75 Invader for sale.....track ready
For Sale......

'75 Invader......ALL components NEW...bearings, (wheel , axle, spindle) axle, floor pan, brakes (originals/rebuilt), fuel tank, seat has been repaired as a result of dragging/scuffing on the bottom, sprocket/carrier, chain.....the list goes on and on.   Currently has a slightly modified 91A (mild porting, full circle crank) BDC 16 set up for alky, and a new inboard drive Max Torque.  Engine is a Brian Espest rebuild. Original  spun aluminum wheels, and "scuffs" Bridgestone tires.  NEVER on the track.....

I've got $1500+ in the rehab/replacement of missing parts.  Frame stripped and rattle can painted semi
gloss black.  The engine and clutch were an additional $650.  I'll take $2000 ready to run.  If you want it without the engine and clutch, $1400.

Not really wanting to ship, but I can help with transport.....pony express it from point to point, meet you somewhere, or get it to an upcoming event. 

I have a BUNCH of additional parts......wheels, tires (scuffs and new, Bridgestone and Dunlop), spindles, hubs, motor mounts.  For the right price, they can go with the kart........

A TON of pictures both before and after are available thru direct email.  

THIS THING NEEDS TO GO TO A NEW HOME (before I have to find a new one!!!!!).

Chuck