Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronco Kart? (RobRon/Dart A-Bone)
Anyone know anything about a kart built in the 70's called a Bronco?

[attachment=1090]
karts were made in italy. sold as fantic motors broncos.
The kart pictured looks like a Dart kart or Robron kart with a starting production year at 1968. 

I'm told this is a Robron D-300...

Robron still produces the kart to order.
the kart you are showing is on the pennsylvania craigslist. inbetween kent country and carl country. it is not a bronco. it is a rupp D300. and it is not a bad deal for $250.
As an aside on the value of a Fantic Broncco vs. the Rupp kart the Italian manufacturer used as a guide.....there was a completely
original and restored Broncco on CL on the west coast listed for $600......it sat for a very long time with no buyers....sad but true.

An American made early rear kart probably would last only a day or so in that condition and price range .....

Fantic was very successful with their bikes and mini bike models in the European market place, they were a little late
to the American kart scene .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you for the replies.
Rupp wheels and bronco wheels look the same at first glance. there are differences .
luckily , a picker buddy of mine just got one of those.
he paid very little for it and if he has the rear wheels i'll be buying it from him for a modest mark up.
point is i have some decent pix of the wheel that i'll post along with rupp rims to clear up some i.d. points
Cool
Dave L.