Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with an enduro ID
Any help on trying to ID this enduro would be great!It has a fiberglass seat bucket. Thanks, Dan

Sorry, Guess I can't seem to figure out how to load the pics.
With a fiberglass seat you have narrowed it down to something most likely built in the 80's or newer. Margay, Bug, Trick, Coyote, Invader are a few that come to mind. Even a modified Emmick or other make that originally had a built in seat frame. You can try and describe the one you have at least. Some karts are unique about certian things and may be able to narrow what it is or at least might not be.
could be a Red devil they used fiberglass seat pans
Lost Enduros website : http://www.lostenduros.com/?page_id=116

To post pictures here after you have written a few words in the message area, you have to click Preview Post
for your Browser to show up, then you can post the picture(s) you want posted here .

That's what works for me, plus you can edit, remove things, hope that helps .
Still no luck trying to post the picture. Tried the preview post and I allows me to browse and go get the picture, but when post it nothing is there.

After you can see there is something loaded in the browser do you need to click "Add Attachment", or do that before. I've tried both and so far no luck.
Dan, send the pic to me at alidke71@gmail.com and I'll see if I can ID it for ya.
(04-03-2017, 09:19 AM)Dandaman52 Wrote: Any help on trying to ID this enduro would be great!It has a fiberglass seat bucket. Thanks, Dan

Sorry, Guess I can't seem to figure out how to load the pics.

This is a frustrating process to understand to placing a picture(s). Try to keep the pictures under 1mb, they may not appear (rejected). With some practice it will come. Here are the steps, to help guide you, it's not simple when starting out...

thats kinda like saying"" is my girlfriend hot, she wears dresses""

gw
Here are the pics. Definitely looks Invader

Absolutely an Invader. I have 1 1/2 Invaders in the shop now.