Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old forum back up copy
hey guys,
i've posted the back up copy of the old vintage karts forum just above the general section.
just tap the title and you'll automatically go to the forum.
it's just a copy even though it looks exactly like the old forum.
as a copy it's not searchable but it has a ton of usful information. as time passes i'll be moving the best posts here so the search function can be used and posts added.
Cool
Save
Dave L.
David and Brian, 

Nice! While the old forum is NOT searchable, it has a sort capability. This could help some folks perhaps able to locate a post if they know a detail or two of a particular column where a sort may help.

Just click on a header column topic: See how the content below changes: For example you can see the most or least popular topic, etc. (Text in graphic, "It" can help; not "I" can help.)

If most of the old forum " how to" posts can be transported over to a new section here ...that might just save the day !

And sixteen years of how to restore this old stuff postings .......it is part of Vintage Karting History ......it needs saving ..
if at all possible ..
I will be staying with this Vintage Karting America. David and Bryan has provided and made available the static version of the the previous (old) Vintage Kart Forum.

Here is the path that David mentioned, have fun!!!