Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rupp Wheel Studs?
I thought that we had discussed this on the forum before but I can't seem to find the thread. I remember that someone had tracked down a similar stud at McMaster Carr or some other supplier. I wanted to see if I could track them down locally. Does anyone have that info available?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Blaine
There was a discussion on the GP wheel bolts. Like you not sure if on the forum(s) or on Facebook. I think Romero Llamas commented on that topic? Do a key word search using his name in the various (active, alive) vintage kart forums and vintage kart Facebook pages.
robron has 10,000 of them
call him
tk
GEARBOX

(03-23-2017, 03:32 PM)Blaine Krugerud Wrote: I thought that we had discussed this on the forum before but I can't seem to find the thread. I remember that someone had tracked down a similar stud at McMaster Carr or some other supplier. I wanted to see if I could track them down locally. Does anyone have that info available?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Blaine

Blaine,  Save yourself the trouble and call Robert Stanton, 843-479-6962.   He has lots of the studs, and the acorn nuts for them.  He sells them very reasonable.   He has them in several lengths.   Measure the old ones, or tell Robert how many spacers you are using and he'll send you the right ones.  Pictured is the short ones used on the front narrow tires with no spacers.  I hope your GP is coming along ok.  ...Ron                 What city and state are you in?
Thanks for all of the help guys! I love this forum.

Blaine
Hey is there a torque spec on those acorn nuts?
  " If you don't like the way I'm living, Just leave this long haired country boy alone"
I think you are supposed to tighten them until they just start to loosen up. J/K