Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks!
I just received some parts that Sam Bennett made pretty for me. I won't post pix, as the pieces are out of Sam's normal line. This is just to say a big "Thank you!" to Sam. The talents of the vintage community are amazing. Cool  Ted
Ted, I hope you don't mind if i jump in with you in thanking Sam.    He recently did several parts for my 65 Grand Prix.   The work was great and the turnaround was amazing.   Thanks Sam.....Ron
Thank you gentleman. I'm always grateful to have such a great group of enthusiasts to go to when I have questions. More important than the parts I shine up is the wealth of information I get from you guys (who were there) when vintage karting was contemporary. There are a few of us guys in our 30's and 40's wanting to carry the torch of vintage karting. Tom K, Ryan Johnson, and others are in that group. 

I've done work for many of you and I find it my pleasure to see parts I'll never own, hear the project stories, and talk about common interests. 

I just got some flying assignments. I'll have a few days at the end of March, but won't be in the U.S. until April 17th.
I also have to agree, Sam's quality, quick turn around and passion for the hobby are second to none!

Thanks Sam