Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barnsville VKA photos
Link to photos from Barnesville courtesy of Russ Thompson

http://russthompsonracing.com/2017Barnesville.html
just curious something against takin pictures of rear engine karts or are there only 5 or 6 there ..that's all I seen in all them pics ..??

looks like a lot of nice karts there regardless ..
I was thinking the same thing. Some events or photographers favor certain types of go karts. I have gone to events and only took rear engine kart photos. We'll see in a few days what else appears.
in the past i was at b-ville and there were always a bunch of rears but they weren't photo'd as much. not sure why.
maybe it's still the same?
Dave L.
Great pictures!
Happy to see Lake Speed is back.
Here are a few photos people sent me from Barnesville. Looking forward to seeing more.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-19-2017, 06:16 PM)Romero Llamas Wrote: Here are a few photos people sent me from Barnesville. Looking forward to seeing more.

I hope it's the photographer's personal preference to focus on the Yamaha/sidewinder karts, and NOT a reflection of the lack of rear engine karts............................

Chuck
It's nice to have captions that says who the folks in the pictures are too, sure if you attend enough events from east to west you get to recognize a lot of faces or back of heads......but why not give a bit of recognition to the whole community
of Vintage Kart Racers ........unless mystery is the name of the game Big Grin ?
I presume that's Steve Welte's Blackhawk! TJ
Yeah......quality construction and his brand of flames......plus the g0ld logos are a nice touch.....says Welte even without a signature.....err' that is his signature Smile !

Restoration of the Mk XI Blackhawk continues as everything has been plumbed up and it is ready to run. And, it does run, with a fresh West Bend 820 build on it. Never know, if the weather is good this week it may return to its original home in maybe the first time in 40 some years on track at Sugar River Raceway. https://youtu.be/NAgFpGKcLLA