Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I (luv) Vintage Karting stickers
Heart 
The....... I Heart  Vintage Karting......stickers come from Kent Windham for those wondering .

I got mine from Kent sent with items I purchased, now that they're are being seen at events or on VKA Facebook
people are asking how to get some .

I don't think Kent is a member here yet, so you can't send him an email or PM from here.....but on Facebook
he said :

" Allen Kent Windham Guys if you want me to send you a few of the stickers just PM your addresses and I will send some....no charge for the stickers just reimburse me for postage. "

Go on ebay and buy something...... Cool  or contact AK Bogs* .....I hope I got that right !

Click the thumbnail to see enlarged....

*AKBAGS......thanks GW Big Grin.......!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-11-2017, 01:38 AM)Randy Dacus Wrote: The....... I Heart  Vintage Karting......stickers come from Kent Windham for those wondering .

I got mine from Kent sent with items I purchased, now that they're are being seen at events or on VKA Facebook
people are asking how to get some .

I don't think Kent is a member here yet, so you can't send him an email or PM from here.....but on Facebook
he said :

" Allen Kent Windham Guys if you want me to send you a few of the stickers just PM your addresses and I will send some....no charge for the stickers just reimburse me for postage. "

Go on ebay and buy something...... Cool  or contact AK Bogs .....I hope I got that right !

Click the thumbnail to see enlarged....

AKBAGS