Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S Homelite Could These Be Kart Parts?
Can someone tell me if any of these parts are the same as kart engine parts?
Or can be modified to work as kart engine parts?
That would be awesome if thay could be!!

Thank you so much, Gary Harvey 

short answer YES.
if you have bought them do so immediately.
long answer look here for build thread on homelites.
homelite built restoration thread
[/url]
[url=http://www.vintagekartforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1019&pid=1596#pid1596]
Dave L.
you got short answer and long answer ..now heres in between answer ..

possibly homelite parts that may or may not fit 100,s ..the parts in pic are for rotary valve engine ..ive never ever seen or herd of homelite rotary valve 2 strokes ... might be rare might not be worth nuttin ..
Rotary valve, angled head fins, and hard to tell, are those cylinder base gaskets for 2 cylinders? If so, I'd lean towards possibly an early snowmobile app.
(02-09-2017, 07:41 PM)steve miller Wrote: you got short answer and long answer ..now heres in between answer ..

possibly homelite parts that may or may not fit 100,s ..the parts in pic are for rotary valve engine ..ive never ever seen or herd of homelite rotary valve 2 strokes ... might be rare might not be worth nuttin ..

didn't notice that steve. you're right they might be worth nothing. unless the rotary valves are just mixed in?
need more info. i may have one of those jugs. if so they are off lawn mover motors at least the jug i got supposedly came from a lawn mover.if they are oddballs there will be a huge problem finding the missing parts to assemble them.
Dave L.
deff. rotary valve blocks you can see where carb boot bolts to block ..cranks are slotted for valves also ..not sure what think ..