Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any news on new or old store ..??
any great news ( stories  ) ..!!

how bout all stuff was in old store ..??  can ya re open that ...

dang it I need  sloper intake fit mc6 ..Lol ..
steve, call me this week i'll look around for you. honestly i doubt i have a sloper but i do have the manifold adapter i think gopower that fit a six pedal reed to replace the old reed plate.
exactly
like i run on the mc10. best manifold to run on the old mccullochs imho.
Dave L.
thanks dude you know I luv pickin on ya .. hope all is well down ur way ..
(02-05-2017, 11:31 PM)steve miller Wrote: thanks dude you know I luv pickin on ya ..  hope all is well down ur way ..

just way busy,
yesterday my brother and i went to get a lil ford ranger he bought for 300 for his kid.
went to uhaul for the trailer first place had nice trailer but bad wiring.
wasted an hour with the dude before they sent us to another place.
good part they discounted it 50 bux so trailer rent was 16.50.
ended up taking well over three hours just to get a trailer we could use!!!
got truck dropped off
flipped back around went up to shop i'm clearing out to grab up my 65 mustange that's been stored for 22 years.
 was a rat back then still a rat.
a fun rat it has a 351 windsor jammed in it with a c6 tranny. way too much even with a 2 barrel for that wore out chassis.
there were other cars with the stang.
a olds 88 holiday and two 57 lincold converts not mine but they all got sold off
while other cars were being taken out the buyers swiped a few things off the stang including my tires and rims.

so brought rims my brother had and slapped them on
 car wouldn't roll so we pulled brakes still locked up .
the rims we brought were offset too deep so the front tires hit the suspension a-tray and bound up when we tightened the lugs.
gave up went home this morning i swiped tires off my trailer ford bolt pattern. went back pulled car outta basement was tight with snow on ramp took long time.
BUT rat is safe at moms for now trailer returned a hour late but they let us slide.

Things like THAT would be why the store never moves forward.
been weeks shifting and moving stuff i've gather last 40 years i had that space.
getting close to done but it A PAIN IN THE tuckus!!!
Dave L.
lmao I thought I was only one with that luck ..

I was gonna tow couple scrap cars to scrap yard get cash for some vintage speed tires but by time I hunted down chains and straps charged battery in junkin truck went bought 5 gallons gas then got stuck three times had a flat on truck had fix lights on trailer cuz dragged that threw mud ..lost nice 4 way lug wrench in snow somewhere all during a damn blizzard . I give up been in shop two weeks workin on motors .. aint cost me near as much as tryin junk couple cars ...lol
(02-06-2017, 12:19 AM)steve miller Wrote: lmao I thought I was only one with that luck ..  

I was gonna tow couple scrap cars to scrap yard get cash for some vintage speed tires but by time I hunted down chains and straps charged battery in junkin truck went bought 5 gallons gas then got stuck three times had a flat on truck had fix lights on trailer cuz dragged that threw mud ..lost nice 4 way lug wrench in snow somewhere   all during a damn blizzard . I give up been in shop two weeks workin on motors ..  aint cost me near as much as tryin junk couple cars ...lol

geez we both need to get better things to pass our days with that would be more productive.
junking cars , right now , is about a losing a proposition as you can get too.

i usually have better luck but my brother is an engineer in the work world so he has kinda newbe luck in my world.
Dave L.