Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thorin's Open House Get-To-Gather
On Sunday after the Adams Event, Tom Thorin invited the Vintage Community over !

Romero Llamas.....posted to VKA Facebook page many images.....check it out Smile .

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=3&theater

It was great meeting Romero and all the members from all over that made the Event ....especially Tom Day, Tom Kelley, Chuck Lipka ......thanks guys for hauling out all my goodies Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So Randy, is that your kart collection and house in the pictures I saw on the FB page?  I wasn't exactly sure who they belonged to.   Very nice.
Sterling......Tom Thorin former VKA president.....invited folks over to his Lake Balboa home to chat and view his collection
of Vintage history .....I was headed over that way on my trip back to northern California, but decided with bad weather
coming I better keep going .

Romero was waiting to fly home, so he took those pictures for VKA Facebook.....I just thought sharing the occasion here would be good Smile .

Notice most of Tom's karts are finished.....he's been enjoying this hobby for awhile !
Thanks for clearing that up.  Nice collection.  Very nice.
(02-05-2017, 06:55 PM)Randy Dacus Wrote: Sterling......Tom Thorin former VKA president.....invited folks over to his  Lake Balboa home to chat and view his collection
of Vintage history .....I was headed over that way on my trip back to northern California, but decided with bad weather
coming I better keep going .

Romero was waiting to fly home, so he took those pictures for VKA Facebook.....I just thought sharing the occasion here would be good Smile .  

Notice most of Tom's karts are finished.....he's been enjoying this hobby for awhile !

Randy....

lol...former VKA member....don't matter which organization he belongs to...one hell of a collection,and one heck of nice guy ,,,he has Karts every where....and some other pretty neat stuff too,,,went last year,,was well worth the short drive....gads you drive by Azusa CA, Pomona Dragstrip , NHRA museum, Disney.....I was looking for Kookies T Bucket on 77 SunSet Strip....

gw
Well.....GW, you probably just didn't recognize Mr. Byrnes......that Tee is too valuable to drive around Kookiewood
anymore :Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)