Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
margay new breed pix
I know Margay was known for modifying kart models mid year based on parts availability, but the red kart looks just like the first Cheetah as shown in the brochure from the Margay Vintage Ads section of their website. It depicts the first edition Cheetah to have the triangular nerf (the earlier ones had the straight tube) for bolting the swing mount along with front steer and the inverted "V" front bumper. I think the red kart in this thread is most likely a first edition Cheetah.

(02-01-2017, 01:07 AM)Vince Rosanelli Wrote: I know Margay was known for modifying kart models mid year based on parts availability, but the red kart looks just like the first Cheetah as shown in the brochure from the Margay Vintage Ads section of their website. It depicts the first edition Cheetah to have the triangular nerf (the earlier ones had the straight tube) for bolting the swing mount along with front steer and the inverted "V" front bumper.  I think the red kart in this thread is most likely a first edition Cheetah.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
margay new breed pix - by David Luciani - 10-10-2016, 10:10 PM
RE: margay new breed pix - by David Luciani - 10-10-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: margay new breed pix - by Jeff May - 11-06-2016, 07:53 PM
RE: margay new breed pix - by Vince Rosanelli - 01-30-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: margay new breed pix - by David Luciani - 01-31-2017, 11:41 AM
RE: margay new breed pix - by Vince Rosanelli - 02-01-2017, 01:07 AM