Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well here i am dave l
Dave, good to find you here and one day I truly hope to find you at an event as well to say hi. When I began to research an old classic era kart buried in my garage late last year, I constantly found myself coming across your name. Search to search, site to site, it seemed obvious to me that you knew your Margay karts. I got that one reconditioned and running and soon thereafter I got hooked on the vintage karts after seeing all the wonderful looking restored karts on the other forum. Since April, I have been lucky to acquire my Simplex MKII, Blitz F-1000 and my Margay Concept 1 Sprint carts (and a couple more 80s era karts?. With some work and some money (when it comes along and doesn't get gobbled up taking care of my three teenage kids) I will definitely be making it to a couple of events to share, learn and have fun.
It seemed like it was a lot of work, volunteering to administer what seemed like an antiquated forum and running smoothly but you did a great job. Looking forward to some of the new features here. Thanks for all of your efforts.

Messages In This Thread
well here i am dave l - by David Luciani - 08-25-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: well here i am dave l - by steve welte - 08-25-2016, 05:29 PM
RE: well here i am dave l - by Vince Rosanelli - 08-27-2016, 08:57 AM
RE: well here i am dave l - by Gary Wlodarsky - 08-27-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: well here i am dave l - by David Luciani - 08-28-2016, 08:57 AM