Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW HOLD 1099K IRS reporting schem/sales over $600 /year- kart parts sales tumble.

For those of you who have stopped selling karts and part like me because of draconian tax laws, this link will get you to the online eBay petition to fight and repeal this travesty.  I wont get anymore political-Not The Place. But many of us use eBay to buy and sell, but have stopped because of the new tax law.

Incidentally, have you noticed the lack of parts being sold on eBay as compared to last year?
Actually I stopped last June when PayPal got tossed and everything has to go directly through the checking account, making it no longer an anonymous transaction the gov’t would have access to.

Anyways, here is the link if you want to speak out against the tax through eBay.
https://www.ebaymainstreet.com/issues/10...-reporting
Accepting a Paypal payment for $601.00 will automatically flag you as a 1099K tax status. Also the tax is said to be automatically taken, so you cant get around it.
So if you you aint standing in front of me with a fist full of cash, It’s’ still mine.
Please stay on topic if you feel the need to comment,
Thank You
Mark L.  /  SWNY

Messages In This Thread
NEW HOLD 1099K IRS reporting schem/sales over $600 /year- kart parts sales tumble. - by Mark Loraine - 05-11-2022, 12:49 PM