Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow summers ending and the racing season nearly over
(09-21-2020, 09:51 AM)David Luciani Wrote: so i haven't posted much for a long time.
First it was my personal life that effected my ability to post.

Now real life and this crazy year kinda dented my whole summer.

The two races i was going to got missed because a friend had a fever both times just before it was time to go.
So this year may be a complete was for me unless i make it to sandy hook .
something i'm not certain to do but considering.

Anyway i think the rest of you guys managed to get a little track time in.
If you'd be so kind i'd love to hear some comments on where you went and how the events were in these strange times.
d Cool
Was all charged up early spring to go run Barnesville, crap-cancelled. Spring Fremont was good for us but as Gary said, snow flurries on Sat! Plenty warm once we got going, had a good race (demonstration)! with Dean D. Then N/C, another good run in sportsman sidewinder. Don't remember what happened to the C-Open why we didn't race it. We ate like kings and had a great time at Brownie's annual event. Next was Camden yet another good run in S/S had an absolute blast running with Mike Giessen. Broke the dual kart again, but it was handling good. Ran the sportsman rear at TBO and again this past w.e. Headed to Whiteland next, then hopefully Barnesville. Can't get enough, would run these things every day if I could.......

Messages In This Thread
RE: wow summers ending and the racing season nearly over - by Al Hasenfratz - 09-22-2020, 10:00 PM