Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a small Thank You to everyone involved
Thumbs Up 
I have been involved in NHRA for way too long, and I got started in karts in the 1980's mostly with WKA, and since I have gotten the Bug Stinger "Time Capsule" and have been talking with people about it, I have found out several things. One, most everyone I have talked with on the phone has kept me on the line for a MINIMUM of 30 minutes offering suggestions, advice, and some good old bench racing! Love this! Two, anyone I have been in contact with that is involved in Vintage karting are some of the friendliest people that I have met! Without a doubt way more friendly and pleasant that the people that I deal with running the Clone Sit Up Sprint in WKA. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that everyone in WKA is a butthole, far from it, but there is too much "competitive-ness" and it is hard to get started or find out information.
I'm working on restoring the Stinger and putting it back to as close to original as I can, and I just wanted to say "Thank You" to everyone that I have talked with so far, on the phone, via email, on Facebook, and here on the forums and I'm looking forward to talking to quite a few more people in the future! Without a doubt Vintage karters have to be the nicest people involved in karting that I have found. Even if I don't get the "Time Capsule" finished, I still have the 74/75 Coyote Laydown with the K88 that I can bring out to an event, and if nothing else, spend some more time with some of the friendliest people in karting! My hats off to you fine people!
Jeff

Messages In This Thread
Just a small Thank You to everyone involved - by Jeffrey Sligh - 02-17-2020, 08:51 PM