Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiseco ported/blueprinted/modified engines?
Hey Gary, I got to get some pictures of the kart first, and of course John has dibs on it to start off since he did ask first. The big thing I have to do is find my camera so I can get some pictures instead of taking junky ones with my phone, but I will see what I can do on this. Beautiful kart that you have Gary! The Yamaha Sportsman in the background looks nice too, CKI chassis on the laydown? The Sprinter that I have is yellow in color and does not have the extra bar for the Nassau panel, but it does have the pedal rubbers and the short porch and that groovy tuck and roll seat upholstery. Looks like yours has the extended porch on it and a different steering wheel than what I have.

Hey Ted, the plate on the Stinger that I have actually has four slots in it, drilled out to the K88 spacing and has four bolts, one in each corner to bolt the plate to the ears on the frame. I guess they decided to drop the K88 on this one the extra 1/2" that the motor plate would have raised it up. Either that or someone had a lot of fun running a drill and the jig saw on this one, I'm not sure which. I haven't really taken a good look and seen if the four slots are milled out or if they are cut with a jig saw or not, guess I REALLY need to find my camera! LOL! Thanks for all the help so far everyone!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wiseco ported/blueprinted/modified engines? - by Jeffrey Sligh - 02-10-2020, 08:12 PM