Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiseco ported/blueprinted/modified engines?
(02-10-2020, 10:13 AM)Jeffrey Sligh Wrote: Hello Gary, thanks for the help! The Stinger actually does have a very small porch on it, but the problem really isn't my height so much as my width... What can I say? I like to eat... Is that a crime? LOL! From the three catalogs and the invoice that I got with the kart, it looks like they were on Lakeland Blvd in Wickliffe Ohio. Just wondering if you might have a picture of the mount on the Stinger for a Mac, or are you running one of the side mounts on the kart? The kart had the K88 on it with a plate mount (picture the old AZUSA Briggs flat plates just in aluminum and drilled/slotted for a Komet) and some kind of motocross looking pipe with the thru bolt on the original Bug exhaust mount.

I figure that if I sell the kart, I might as well sell it with the Mac motor since the K88 isn't legal for VKA, and the starter cart with the old Ford starter and fan belt too. Make it a complete package deal for someone and throw in the spare set of Eliminator tires with it and the BDC carb and manifold along with the twin Tilly setup. Run gas or alky and have a way to start it that looks like you rolled everything out of a garage back in 1972 or so...

yes the were in Wickliffe in the small shop...and then moved to Mentor....or, ya ya know that street may have been the dividing line between cities,,,But I remeber both places,,,,pistons for 5.95 if I remember correctly

I'd post pics on here ,,,but this place just is not picture freindly..had a stinger with a K78 on it 2 years ago

(02-10-2020, 05:55 PM)Gary Wlodarsky Wrote:
(02-10-2020, 10:13 AM)Jeffrey Sligh Wrote: Hello Gary, thanks for the help! The Stinger actually does have a very small porch on it, but the problem really isn't my height so much as my width... What can I say? I like to eat... Is that a crime? LOL! From the three catalogs and the invoice that I got with the kart, it looks like they were on Lakeland Blvd in Wickliffe Ohio. Just wondering if you might have a picture of the mount on the Stinger for a Mac, or are you running one of the side mounts on the kart? The kart had the K88 on it with a plate mount (picture the old AZUSA Briggs flat plates just in aluminum and drilled/slotted for a Komet) and some kind of motocross looking pipe with the thru bolt on the original Bug exhaust mount.

I figure that if I sell the kart, I might as well sell it with the Mac motor since the K88 isn't legal for VKA, and the starter cart with the old Ford starter and fan belt too. Make it a complete package deal for someone and throw in the spare set of Eliminator tires with it and the BDC carb and manifold along with the twin Tilly setup. Run gas or alky and have a way to start it that looks like you rolled everything out of a garage back in 1972 or so...

yes the were in Wickliffe in the small shop...and then moved to Mentor....or, ya ya know that street may have been the dividing line between cities,,,But I remeber both places,,,,pistons for 5.95 if I remember correctly

I'd post pics on here ,,,but this place just is not picture freindly..had a stinger with a K78 on it 2 years ago

contact me at g.wlodarsky@gmail.com      interested in buying all....

I see John ask if it was for sale first.....if he is not interested ,I would be....

Attached Files
.jpg   Bug Stinger with K78.jpg (Size: 88.53 KB / Downloads: 19)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wiseco ported/blueprinted/modified engines? - by Gary Wlodarsky - 02-10-2020, 05:55 PM