Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off shoot to "why" (a discussion about vintage kart events and ideas going forward)
(11-03-2017, 03:11 PM)steve miller Wrote: listen to these guys ..they know whats going on ..
im by far a pro builder or driver .,but I  scratch built these ..less than 500.00 invested ..in each and I turned a lot of laps on them the red one I rode every event I been to in last 4 years not a ton of events but a ton of laps ..
I will say I did lotta wheelin and dealin to get everything.. but I did hundred percent of the work myself ..paint ., fab ., seat all way to complete ..

Yeah Steve,but you probably have every kart part known to man.LOL.Nice job on those karts. I was considering someone being a newbie to karting and buying new parts. But you are right, If you are willing to find all the parts used it would be doable but I think these guys want to get racing so a manufactured vintage kart may be the way to go for them. You also need the equipment to do the job or pay someone to do some of the work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Off shoot to "why" - by steve welte - 11-02-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Off shoot to "why" - by johnnyrocket - 11-03-2017, 05:12 AM
RE: Off shoot to "why" - by Al Postiglione - 11-02-2017, 10:47 PM
RE: Off shoot to "why" (a discussion about vintage kart events and ideas going forward) - by Tom Day - 11-04-2017, 11:36 AM