Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off shoot to "why" (a discussion about vintage kart events and ideas going forward)
No disrespect for johnny but I suggested "do your homework". I still stand by that. I doubt he has watched my video's or he might know I have supplied a few bent frames to people (but I'm tired and not really doing many now). Most everyone knows a good vintage project can be found and is far easier to rebuild that the kit he is referring to. I DID take a look at what he was talking about and a copy of the Manco Orange Krate just isn't a great kart for vintage racing. I know for a fact many of the guys have very good vintage karts that turn really fast laps with little invested. I'm not blasting Johnny or flaming him. Just suggesting he takes some time to make the best choice he can for the money as making the wrong choice is the most costly mistake. Hang in there Johnny. It will all make sense soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Off shoot to "why" - by steve welte - 11-02-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: Off shoot to "why" - by johnnyrocket - 11-03-2017, 05:12 AM
RE: Off shoot to "why" - by Al Postiglione - 11-02-2017, 10:47 PM
RE: Off shoot to "why" (a discussion about vintage kart events and ideas going forward) - by steve welte - 11-03-2017, 05:31 PM