Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karter Video Interviews and Chats
As many of you have likely seen we have been chatting (well really its Steve doing most of the chit-chat, with me editing all of the video) with many of the vintage karters when we go to the karting events in addition to race coverage that we have been doing.  I think the little chats have been pretty cool and well received for the most part.  There have been a couple gentlemen that did the chat and later told us not to air it with anyone.  We have honored those wishes.  If you have a cool story to tell or just want to discuss something interesting in vintage karting, please seek us out and let us know.  If you want to come call us names and such you can do that as well, but you may not like the outcome of those actions as we always have the cameras near by and likely won't honor wishes of hate not being aired.  And believe me, we have some people that can't stand us for some odd reasons and have drank the hate kool-aid, it is what it is.  I know who my friends are and am fine with that. 

Anyways, here is the playlist to my Youtube Channel of all of the chit-chats so far that we have had at VKA New Castle and VKA Brodhead.  Next up Quincy, see you there. Right now there are 29 videos and I've been trying to keep most of them under 5 minutes apiece.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...WHKzqnb6Jx

Messages In This Thread
Karter Video Interviews and Chats - by Shawn Welte - 08-12-2017, 12:28 AM