Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB Mac outer shroud cover
It IS less costly to have several made of the same file at once. The problem with the screens arises when engines are mounted at different angles, thus making it necessary to rotate the tabs that mount the screen to the shroud. My Pro/E files are made so it's simple for me to make that mod, but when Michael or Alex at Waterjet program the machine, it's a different setup for each filename. If there were two or three identical ones, the price would decrease. I email Waterjet the DXF file, and they phone or email the end customer with the cost estimate, and the customer pays Waterjet directly. It makes it quicker and simpler for the customer, and there's less chance of a mixup without me being involved in the transaction. A number of these files are kept in Waterjet's archives. All I have to do is phone them and get the thing going. Also, I have only files here for the 610, 820 and the Mc101D. It will mean a bit of fiddling to make the font spacing look good for engines with less characters in the model name. No problem to do it, but it isn't simply a matter of typing in a new model number. Charlie Craibe's 101D is the only Mac screen I've done so far. Ted

Messages In This Thread
WTB Mac outer shroud cover - by Steve carroll - 06-07-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: WTB Mac outer shroud cover - by Steve carroll - 06-07-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: WTB Mac outer shroud cover - by ted johnson - 06-07-2017, 02:26 PM
RE: WTB Mac outer shroud cover - by Randy Dacus - 06-08-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: WTB Mac outer shroud cover - by ted johnson - 06-08-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: WTB Mac outer shroud cover - by Randy Dacus - 06-08-2017, 07:42 PM
RE: WTB Mac outer shroud cover - by ted johnson - 06-08-2017, 09:31 PM