Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mcculloch timing
Steve, looks like a real nice VanTech manifold same as I run, they work great on these 6's. put some alky in it and lets get going, lol
Just a few more weeks and maybe an early spring. Hope your feeling well enough this year to make some practice days also.

Bob
Steve,
Go with what Steve W said, especially if you are using any crank before Mc9 as the key is advanced on the older cranks and a 5 degree flywheel may advance too much when the engine mavericks and I know how tight you twist your engines so it will definitely be firing off the flywheel.

I am gonna build a 10 to run with you guys this summer, should be a great time. We are gonna run vintage more Sundays at Avon this season so maybe we can have our own historic class.

LOL, maybe it doesn't really matter though, our historics are as fast as the local guys 91's, pipes and all.

Can't wait to ride!!
Scott, glad to hear we will get some more Sundays as they were a lot of fun. Now I know I have to find a rod for the 40 and get it back on the kart to keep up with you guys, lol.

Bob
(02-05-2017, 10:43 PM)Bob LeFevre Wrote: Scott, glad to hear we will get some more Sundays as they were a lot of fun.  Now I know I have to find a rod for the 40 and get it back on the kart to keep up with you guys, lol.  

Bob

dang,
 scotts building a mc10 and steves building a fast mc6 and bob beat me bad at orville last year. though i kinda think i was running bad alky .
anyway i'll need to scare up a new piston and redo my little mc10 too.
as if i don't have enough going on already!!!
yeeesh
Dave L.