Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opportunity for David L.
This is gonna be a super forum, and Dave, being in the middle of vintage karting, has real insight into what is needed to keep the gang happy. On the other hand, a LOT of guys aren't really aware of this forum yet, and it's going to take a while for it to become as dynamic as the old forum was before it crashed. I hope the old forum gets rebooted, NOT because it's better, but because it would be a good vehicle to promote this forum. For a while, at least, there's room for both, with a slow changing of the guard. A lot of us are sort of out in the middle of nowhere, and we don't physically interface with our fellow karters often enough so that the word gets out.
Anyhow, Brian, Big Dave and all, keep up the good work, and thanks for the efforts! Ted
Thanks for all the complements guys. Biggest thing is if me or Dave makes a change and you guys feel it is worse let us know. We may have way seems to be good ideas. But, sometimes they just don't pan out and we need to know.
We DO have a mailing list for all the newest members of the old forum.
something over 1400 email addys total.
i am writing an invatation letter to those guys to join this forum .
the only issue is i'm not really well versed in sending big groups of emails so it'll take for ever my way.
all is not lost i have a few people that may be able to help.
on forum traffic we cvould use more but i think whats going on is a god start.

on interesting news i just got a call from enzo. he pointed me to a section in the pix he sent that is articles abd many neat things he'd saved.
it'll take for ever again to get it all loaded but the info there is pretty deep and worth posting.
anyway i'll chip away at it as time permits.

dave l.