Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Vintage Karts down again?
hey speaking of old store ..cant you open that back up.. Im pretty sure there were some intakes for 6, and 20,s ..etc on there ..and I know them two Clinton intakes still on there ..lol ..

or you keepin all that stuff too ..

lol hehehe haha ..
(02-19-2017, 09:57 AM)steve miller Wrote: hey speaking of old store ..cant you open that back up.. Im pretty sure  there were some intakes for 6, and 20,s ..etc on there ..and I know them two Clinton intakes still on there ..lol ..

or you keepin all that stuff too ..  

lol hehehe haha ..

if it was as simple as just reopening it would long ago have been done.
since Everything got moved twice i can't even find stuff i need so selling before i can lay my hands on something is NOT an option.
be patient the tunnel i'm in seems to be getting some light.

i have two weeks left then my old storage space changes hands and i won't be allowed access.
so that obligation will be over then.

i had planned on selling stuff and packing at my moms house as nobody but her was living there. also good chance to see moms alot she's getting old.
but now my sister moved into my moms house with her two kids. used to be tons of space to sort and package stuff now there's barely room to sit down theres so much going on there.

theres zero room at my sweeties house the cellar was huge so i built it into an apartment we rented.
and i've been told garages are for CARS!!
so now i'm moving everything to MY garage on MY rental property but it has no heat or electric.
hired electrician i used to add electric but he has regular job and his free time has been when the weather sucks.
 i have hopes my electrician will get time to finish my new service soon it's only been what two months??
or it'll get warm enough not to care about the weather and i'll just use daylight to wrap up sold stuff.
so we're waiting on electrician or the weather to break now.
when that happens i'll be able to take pix put stuff on shelves ready to pack and most importantly have somewhere to package and address stuff to mail.

drama drama drama!!!!
Dave L.