Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is the old site dead
so is this it ..  is the old site dead ..  I cant get on ..
You should be able to access the vintagekarts.com forum. This is a site we would like to grow and replace the old once we get permission and access from the owners.
I just checked, the old is down and I do not have a clue why
Cool , I just registered. The old site was up when I checked a second ago.
  " If you don't like the way I'm living, Just leave this long haired country boy alone"
(01-11-2016, 12:09 PM)steve miller Wrote: so is this it ..  is the old site dead ..  I cant get on ..

Is the old site dead?  It's frozen at the front page.
was offline don't know why all better now
d
I've been gone for a few weeks, tried to log on to the old Vintage Karts website to see what's up and found out the vintage world has changed.

So will this be the Vintage World website or is everything still up in the air ?

Seems the Facebook vintage karts website is the place to see what's going on....until everything gets sorted out.

At the moment I'm down in Texas......with nary a kart to mess with, but a track within a few minutes drive......what's an old Vintage karter to do ?

I'll be watching to see where the group decides to hang out and share the hobby Smile .
randy,
long story short the owner of vintahgekarts decided that brian and i are not admin's anymore.
he didn't give us a reason.
that's his right i suppose.
i could speculate on why but i won't.

moving forward this site will be my primary perch.
we will be adding content in a few weeks kinda busy with attending races right now.
as far as where will everyone be?
who knows we'll see what happens.
dave l.
Maybe a change is in everyone's best interest?