Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CUDDEBACKVILLE FALL EVENT
hi guys,
just heard from the new promoter of cuddebackville.
seems they are gonna try to do the fall date after all.
it's in oct and i will be annouching the date as soon as the insurance questions are answered.
for those who don't know a question was raised about cuddebackvilles track insurance.

the issue was about the odd pit pass wrist bands.
the track started issuing driver wrist bands that didn't have any insurance i.d. or numbers on them.
we weren't required to write the wrist band number on the release either as there was no number.
i asked about them and Colleen told me the track had a new insurer that didn't do that type of wrist band.

i thought nothing of it but a few guys at the event QUESTIONED the wrist bands pretty heavily.
it became a gossip issue and i promised to get an answer.

At the time, being the promoter of the eventĀ  , I was personally offended by the questions.
but i did ask the track to provide the information to ease everyones mind.
Before i got that information the track decided to move in a new direction promotion wise and gave the job to Rick Keller, the new promoter.

When we first talked Rick KellerĀ didn't seem to know about these concerns so i brought him up to speed.
he apparently didn't realize this is important to some people and hasn't gotten the info yet.
he did meation the track is a WKA g0ld series track .
but the insurance must be different for vintage and maybe club races?
as far as i know WKA wrist bands are branded and carry numbers.

Rick is on the road right now so that insurance information will be provided asap when he gets home.
i'm sure the track carries insurance so it should be a non issue.

dave l.