Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
orville pa. vintage race #2
Guys,
Orville pa is hosting their 2nd vintage event.
after the excellent turnout last year Barry (the owner) decided to up his game.
he is hosting the absolute CHEAPEST (price wise) vintage karting event anywhere.
he's out to prove that vintage races don't need to cost alot to be fun.
Barry has been running the same track since vintage karts were modern karts.
he has been there and done that in vintage before anyone else ever thought vintage karting was doable.

the event will be fully staffed.
 With EXPERIENCED FLAGGERS,EMT's,a tech crew and a really good snack bar serving breakfast and lunch.

So Be there
 or
Be square
the track is fast and freshly paved a year or so ago.
Barry's staff is experienced and very professional.
the track ALWAYS has an emt onsite and usually has an ambulance standing by for emergencies.
All of this costs alot of money.
we need to descend on Barry's track in large numbers.

in case that doesn't float your boat this may help.
 for you who don't know
orville is the home track of the ever mouthy
Farmer brown vintage race squad.

they have remained undefeated for about 6 years now in 100cc rear engined karts.
we really need to see someone spank them this year.
For the yamaha guys Orville is the home track of several very fast yammy drivers.

Attachment: OrevilleEntry.pdf
Yes,
This kart (24) with Alex Greenzweig driving it has won every feature it was entered in for the past 3 seasons at Oreville plus the events he ran at Cuddeback. 
 So come on out and take a shot at the kid............................................but don't forget you gotta get past Barry & me   Smile

PS: Take a close look at both Barry's & my right foot.................we're wide open! Now look at Alex's...........He's HALF THROTTLE!!!..................He's sandbagging !!! LOL!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

BTT
No relaxation or cookouts for me this Labor Day weekend it's all about doing a closed track test & tune session in preparation for our vintage event in two weeks !
 I had Steve Pires & his son Anthony from NY join me so they could get some fine tuning on their rides also.  Smile Smile Smile

I'd like to say we had a perfect trouble free day but I'd be lying  Sad

[Image: 006_zpsy5e1kqie.jpg]