Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airheart 150 expendables
I am becoming frustrated.  Is there no one making Airheart 150 brake pads now?   The only place I can find them is at Speedway motors.   Why would they stop supporting the 150 all together when they were used by so many people.  When they decided to stop production of the 150 series, it seems they could have produced a large run of expendables (pads, master cylinder rebuild kits, plugs, etc) to service those units already in service.

Do any of you guys have a stash.   I have about 4 karts with 150s that need pads.   I know I can convert to other brake systems, but do not want the cost of upgrade plus I don't race hard enough to need the extra capacity.
(10-31-2022, 01:28 AM)Ron Reaves Wrote: I am becoming frustrated.  Is there no one making Airheart 150 brake pads now?   The only place I can find them is at Speedway motors.   Why would they stop supporting the 150 all together when they were used by so many people.  When they decided to stop production of the 150 series, it seems they could have produced a large run of expendables (pads, master cylinder rebuild kits, plugs, etc) to service those units already in service.

Do any of you guys have a stash.   I have about 4 karts with 150s that need pads.   I know I can convert to other brake systems, but do not want the cost of upgrade plus I don't race hard enough to need the extra capacity.

Contact Rick Engel in Canada (rtengel55@hotmail.com) he was making some brake pads but i don't know off hand what they fit.  Just a quick e-mail will get you the answer.    Jim Donovan
Thx Jim, I sent him an email...Ron
I have pads that come from Richie. I sell them for him. Same price as him but lower shipping cost. Let me know if interested.
i can confirm brian  s. is indeed rick engels rep. 
rick does excellent work. 
he'd be far better known if the border customs was more reasonable.
 it is complicated and expensive shipping wise to buy parts or ship stuff to be rebuilt directly to rick.

a brian is the work around!
d Cool
Dave L.
Thx David, I'll PM Brian...Ron