Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheel repair
Hello y’all. Are there folks that can repair wheels? I have a Hands Spyder wheel that has a small portion of the lip broken off. The piece that’s broken off is about the size of an almond.

Thank you,

Kino
(05-05-2022, 02:55 AM)Kino B. Wrote: Hello y’all. Are there folks that can repair wheels? I have a Hands Spyder wheel that has a small portion of the lip broken off. The piece that’s broken off is about the size of an almond.

Thank you,

Kino

Kino, yes those can be repaired, ASW Inc (Scott Wigginton) in Santa Clara, CA can fix that wheel, 408-748-6949, email is: aswinc2@aol.com
Louie, I have a question. A lot of the Spider wheels had a sand finish even on the bead area. If this is the case, what can Scott do to restore that sand finish? Scott does good work. I'd certainly use his services. Ted
(05-05-2022, 10:04 AM)ted johnson Wrote: Louie, I have a question. A lot of the Spider wheels had a sand finish even on the bead area. If this is the case, what can Scott do to restore that sand finish? Scott does good work. I'd certainly use his services. Ted

Ted, you will need to ask Scott about that.
Thanks, Louie. I've tried to call Scott for two days. No luck so far. Ted
Gentlemen, thank you very much for that info! I appreciate it!