Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay search for Vintage kart is whacked
Vintage kart search on eBay at noon est 6/1/21 came back with 400 results.

This is normally 3500 to 4000 results,  heads up to buyers and sellers.
Mark;

There is a note there saying "We removed some search results to show you the most relevant listings. View all results".  I found over 1700 when I reviewed all of the results.

Bob
Yes. Another case of the liberal websites: Google, Yahoo, eBay believing that they are wiser than you are. "We KNOW what you want better than you do". Ted
Seems to work today but I will keep an eye on it as the glitches with eBay are never ending.

Revised 6/4/21
28 hours later count is down to just a bit over 3000, so problems still exist because the regular count is consistently 3500 plus and sometimes over 4000
This is a default search on the left column.
anyone watching the insane bidding of the seat back fuel tank on ebay add the fact that the
to get the dings out it will need 2 to 3 hundred dollars at a plating shop to make it correct
the seller notes there is rust inside and you need to run it with a filter
Richard Stamile
Oceanside NY.
(06-01-2021, 11:08 AM)Mark Loraine Wrote: Vintage kart search on eBay at noon est 6/1/21 came back with 400 results.

This is normally 3500 to 4000 results,  heads up to buyers and sellers.

6/8/21 9:20 AM
this eBay link is "default" with all included, but still shows a lack of items of about 750 items.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4..._filtering

Sometimes you can get 3700 and more, other times search results is much less. So this is going to be an ongoing issue as eBay is plagued with many glitches now, they've made so many changes to the platform and I'll bet 8 to 5 they're millennial's doing the conversion's without working out the bugs first before implementing.
The selling page is practically unusable now since the change happened last month.

Mark L./SWNY