Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WoWW!
eBay 124738760022   $300 for an Azusa header? WOWWOWWOWOWOW!!! I remember when you couldn't give an Azusa header away! Rolleyes  Ted
(05-23-2021, 07:19 PM)ted johnson Wrote: eBay 124738760022   $300 for an Azusa header? WOWWOWWOWOWOW!!! I remember when you couldn't give an Azusa header away! Rolleyes  Ted

have if ya gotta have one,,,,

I'm sure you remember when gas was 25 cents a gallon too.....

got 3 - 4 of em

neat for a period correct restoration,, but there are other options..

gw

1 for $250.00 AND 1 FOR $299.00 BOT PERFECT BUT DAMN
GW, I recently cut a perfect one up to make a shortie header for the Bonbright 610. I would spend a year looking for a nicer one like the 90 degree GEM or a Hovey. We always thought the Azusas looked cheapie. They just didn't sell well back "then". I guess if you gotta have one, you gotta have one! I see Chuck's got one on for $399. Maybe I shouldnta cut mine off! If you look close at my avatar, Charlie has one on his Mc20 on his kart. Maybe I was too hasty! Ted

Attached Files
.jpg   photon1.JPG (Size: 126.08 KB / Downloads: 6)
(05-24-2021, 08:08 AM)ted johnson Wrote: GW, I recently cut a perfect one up to make a shortie header for the Bonbright 610. I would spend a year looking for a nicer one like the 90 degree GEM or a Hovey. We always thought the Azusas looked cheapie. They just didn't sell well back "then". I guess if you gotta have one, you gotta have one! I see Chuck's got one on for $399. Maybe I shouldnta cut mine off! If you look close at my avatar, Charlie has one on his Mc20 on his kart. Maybe I was too hasty! Ted

yeah understood...but ya better put yer glasses on..it 299....

oh you think back of the stuff we destroyed , thru away...
Oh, you're right! $299. When Pop and I closed the kart part of his small engine business, Charlie took a lot of the pieces, and we threw away tons of stuff that would have made me wealthy today! I was young, chasing hot cars and women, and I thought I had better things to do than "play with karts". Wish I had now what I had then! Anyhow, hope you're well, GW. Ted
musta missed the 800.00 Chilton tank not perfect but not bad .....crazy