Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb mac 49e carb
Hi guys, new to the page here. I recently found a pretty much mint late 60s Bug Wasp. Doesn't need much, but does need a complete carb. Anyone have something out there? I found the reed plate off ebay. But cant find the carb. Help! Thanks Chris
I believe the carb designation is SDC43A Walbro.
Great, thanks ill check that out
I think I may have one if needed
(03-21-2021, 09:10 PM)lynn haddock Wrote: I think I may have one if needed

Looking like I need that carb if you have one. Can't find it anywhere. 

Is there anything else that would fit??

Thanks Chris
(05-11-2021, 07:26 AM)Montanatrout Wrote:
(03-21-2021, 09:10 PM)lynn haddock Wrote: I think I may have one if needed

Looking like I need that carb if you have one. Can't find it anywhere. 

Is there anything else that would fit??

Thanks Chris

I have an Mc-49e carb I think, Walbro SDC. Also have 3 complete rebuild kits with it that are for Mc-49e carb, extra base gaskets, and two new Caretta Works Mc-49e plastic fuel resistant inlet needles.

Mc-49e Carb & parts

.jpg   Mc-49e c.JPG (Size: 1.49 MB / Downloads: 24)
Well I need something. I've tried two different, one known good, carbs off still ms440 and ms 460. Both make it run. But not right. There is not even enough low end power to get going on flat ground without fiddling with the choke for a little more fuel. But once she hits about 6k, it off to the races! I feel like the engine is good but I'm having fuel curve issues. I feel like the little pulse pump in the carb isn't enough at low ram but when it gets up there it rips. 

Thoughts??

Call me if you want to make a deal on the original  walboro carb and parts. Chris. 406 three one four 7548
I have an Mc-49e carb, Walbro SDC. Also have 3 complete rebuild kits with it that are for Mc-49e carb, extra base gaskets, and two new Caretta Works Mc-49e plastic fuel resistant inlet needles.
(06-02-2021, 10:40 PM)Tom Smith Wrote: I have an Mc-49e carb, Walbro SDC. Also have 3 complete rebuild kits with it that are for Mc-49e carb, extra base gaskets, and two new Caretta Works Mc-49e plastic fuel resistant inlet needles.

Great please call so we can set it up. 406 314 75four, eight